The Procura Solution Suite supports the Australian Government DSS DEX, helping organisations achieve stronger community outcomes.
What is the DSS DEX?
- Department of Social Services Data Exchange
What is it used for?
- New approach for programme performance reporting for government grant agreements like the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
What is reported? Data divided into two parts:
- Mandatory Priority Requirements
- Voluntary Extended Requirements (Partnership)
What is the duration of the reporting period for the DEX?
- 6 monthly. First period 1 January to 30 June 2016. DEX encourage providers to report more regularly.
For more information about the DEX visit – https://dex.dss.gov.au/
How does Procura support DEX reporting?
- Capture Mandatory and Voluntary (Partnership) requirements against your client’s record in Procura
- Export Clients, Cases and Sessions using the Procura DEX Export generating the file in the format required for upload to the DEX
- Use integrated workflow to alert users to missing fields on registration against DEX programmes prior to generating the DEX export file
- Integrated Validation Reports prior to Exporting the DEX File enabling issues to be identified and resolved prior to submitting information to the DEX minimising errors
Visit https://dex.dss.gov.au/ or contact your Procura Account Manager for more details.