- This event has passed.
NDIS New World Conference – Disability In The 21st Century
27 October 2015 @ 8:00 am – 29 October 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Save the Date – 27 to 29 October 2015
Meet Procura at Stand 1, NDIS New World Conference 2015, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane.
About the Conference
The NDIS New World Conference 2015 vision is to super charge the experience of all Conference participants through technology, education and engagement.
What is the aim of NDIS New World Conference 2015?
The conference will be one of the most significant engagement and communications activities of the NDIA in 2015. It will showcase the success of the NDIS and also officially start the conversation about disability in the 21st century.
The conference will bring together people with disability, service providers and the technology industry and will focus on the role that technology will play in delivering robust outcomes for people with disability.
The event will also provide the NDIA with a significant platform to engage people with disabilities and the sector as it seeks to prepare the community for the transition to Full Scheme.
- The conference and trade show has the following objectives:
- Inform, prepare and support the sector for the dynamic changes to disabilities services and supports including technology.
- Build capacity in, and educate, future and current participants of the Scheme to become empowered consumers in an NDIS world, exercising choice and control.
- Focus on the role of technology in delivering robust and efficient outcomes for people with disability.
- Foster discussion between the technology industry and disability service providers including software producers, assistive technology service providers and participants – to help in planning and executing services for the full NDIS.
We look forward to meet you all and get together for a coffee or a chat.
For more information on the event, visit: