A recent IBIS industry report (IBIS World Industry Report Q8601 on the Aged Care Residential Services in Australia) observed that when residents are asked to contribute more as the industry moves to a more user pays model, they may expect greater care and services and a seamless transition through the different care stages. Operators will seek to enhance the care and support provided to residents with expanded offerings, while also seeking greater scope and scale for increased profitability.
New business models will likely incorporate partnership elements as industry operators team up with allied health organisations including medical facilities, pharmacies and other professionals to complement their integrated care offerings.IBIS Report Q8601, April, 2017 p 9
As a world leader of aged and home care business software solutions, Procura is the industry provider of choice, offering the complete solution. In expectation of future trends, Procura already has an excellent exclusive eco-partner network in place that offers additional functionality such as electronic Medication Management, Wound Care Management, Data Governance and Analytics, AP Automation and a full family client inclusive portal.
- Medication Management – streamlines the medication prescribing, pharmacy review and administration processes to reduce risk, errors and inefficiency, improving coordination between care facility teams.
- AP Automation – Monitor and automate your Accounts Payable processes with Procura Accounts Payable Automation, powered by Redmap. Enabling agility, traceability, accountability and reporting capabilities to help CFOs and Finance heads make smarter informed decisions.
- Procura Data Management & Analytics – powered by ZAP and fully integrated, Procura Data Management & Analytics delivers time savings and productivity gains with richness of data and insights, for improved client care and organisational sustainability.
- Wound Care Management – Procura Wound Care Management by Pixalere enables clinicians and administrators to significantly improve patient outcomes and operational efficiencies, with early detection of patient deterioration and ultimately faster healing.
- Business Intelligence – an advanced technology platform for managing resident admissions more efficiently, providing clear actionable insights and making reconciling Medicare revenue simple.
Procura is continually providing opportunities to explore and fully leverage the Procura software solutions for clients and partners, all working as a team with Procura staff co-ordinating a better care system to improve efficiency, outcomes and the patient journey.
Click to read more information about Aged and Community, Disability Care solutions and all the additional functionality Procura can offer.
At Procura, we design, develop and support end-to-end business solutions for aged, community and disability care.
Speak to a Procura staff member today about how our solutions can be applied to improve efficiency and accelerate growth within your business. Call T: +61 2 8035 8300/1300 684 479.